Monday, June 6, 2011

our annual girls trip!

this year for our "girls trip" we headed up to our cabin at Bear Lake! we had a wonderful, relaxing time and it would have been perfect if the other FOUR sisters could have been there as well (may was a busy month). we played lots of games, watched lots of 'girl' movies, scrapbooked, biked, and ate a lot of really delicious food.
one day we'll all laugh at our enormous sunglasses!
we went on a very windy, long, but awesome bike ride. and, then we couldn't figure out how to attach the bike rack properly. i had to take a picture of all 3 ladies trying to figure it out at the same time. i love these trips with my sisters and mom and i'm grateful that i didn't have to fly down this year, i just got to be here! hooray!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Awwww, I miss Girl's Trips! I've already missed 2 since I've lived here. How fun :)