it's time to start working (and playing) outside!
first thing to go were the 70's fetzers out front. this is one thing i'm glad we paid to have done. it took these guys a very long time to get everything out...
now what to plant there.... i think it updated the house to get ride of those bushes.
we ripped out the very old and very rotted playset. it was very dangerous and making me nervous. we're (and when i say we're it's really just matt) almost half way done. don't the double slides just look like a lot of fun! next is the roof and the rest of the swing set.
i don't have great pictures of the yard before, but we ripped out a massive amount of bushes and trees on the right side of the picture. on the left there was a huge spance of more fetzers. everything was overgrown and it was time for it to go. plus, i couldn't see the play structure from the house with the bushes there. now we just need a "landscaper" to come and tell us what to plant. any volunteers?!?
now what to plant there.... i think it updated the house to get ride of those bushes.
i don't have great pictures of the yard before, but we ripped out a massive amount of bushes and trees on the right side of the picture. on the left there was a huge spance of more fetzers. everything was overgrown and it was time for it to go. plus, i couldn't see the play structure from the house with the bushes there. now we just need a "landscaper" to come and tell us what to plant. any volunteers?!?
5 comments:
I want to see all these changes with my own eyes! I wish we were coming on Monday... Can we do another BBQ soon?
I am LOVING looking at your home transformation. How fun (although LOTS of work, I know :) You are doing a great job!
You Leeflangs love to work! I think the double slides look like lots of fun...if only my butt would fit :)
I just love everything that you've done. I can't wait to see it in person! Woohoo!
It looks like a great place for a big garden:)
Post a Comment