
splash mountain. even jack went on this (not that he would choose to do it again though)!

matt's 31st birthday at rfc. check out that huge lava cake!


wild rapids. hey, it still was february. we felt justified wearing the ponchos!

me and sophie with my nieces, abigail and julia (i can't believe we didn't take a picture with all of us together)...



for old time sake. this picture was actually from our last disneyland trip, 4 years ago. i always chuckle when i see it though!

our last night at disneyland.
to sum it up - a great
vacation! great
company. great
weather. great
kids. great
rides. great
hotel (across the street).... too bad it's over. we'll just have to do it all over again!
5 comments:
SO thrilled you had such fun, and glad you're home safely. :) The pictures are awesome and it looks like everyone had a blast!!
What cute photos!
Loved it all!
I thought I recognized the Bug's Life picture! Looks like you guys had so much fun. I am soooo jealous!
Devin and I can't wait to take Gavin... we're so jealous!! We were thinking to wait until he turned 3... looks like it's a good idea! Jack looks like he had a great time!
Post a Comment