winnie-the-pooh. jack was enamored with pooh bear!

dumbo.
pluto. jack chose a little
pluto stuffed animal as his souvenir.

mater and lightning
mcqueen. a favorite any day.

the teacups. especially at night. oh, and jack LOVED star tours... how funny is that?!? he wanted to ride it over and over again! "five times" he would say and hold up all of his fingers.

and of course drake (jack's cousin)! they had a great old time together!
6 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love how excited Jack looks in all of the pictures:)
Those are some great pics capturing the "magic" of Disneyland. Glad to hear that your trip was great!
I love Jack's smile! He looks like he's having the time of his life. I feel so guilty for not taking Grace to Disneyland yet. She would love it! So fun that you were able to go with Sjaanie too!
Aww, I love the pictures of Jack with all the characters! I'm glad you guys had so much fun!
What a fun vacation. We should plan on doing Disneyland in 10 years...when we finaly have kids ;)
Darling picts! Looks like you guys had such a great time. We miss you! Love ya!
Post a Comment