my friend monica invited us along to the children's museum in seattle. i can't believe we have never been there. we've lived here for almost 5 years! jack absolutely loved it and did not want to leave. jack loved driving the bus and fire engine and playing in the little 'river'. they even have a mini grocery store where the kids can go grocery shopping and even check-out. we ran out of time so we didn't get to see everything. good thing monica has an annual pass and has convinced us to get one as well! i love that right outside the museum is this awesome water fountain that shoots off water to music. this is also something i've never seen in action. it seems like every time we're there it's never on. supposedly in the summer the kids just run around and play in the water. i thought it was quite incredible how high the water would shoot up.
we're finishing up some remodeling projects around the house... some by choice, some out of necessity. hopefully i'll get to post some pictures of our new bathroom. that's really what i've been up to lately. lots of sanding, caulking, painting....
4 comments:
What an awesome museum! We loved that one! I remember Abigail running in that fountain and getting totally soaked in her jeans. She was not a happy camper. I'm glad you got to go to such a fun place!
I'm so glad you guys bought an annual pass there too! We should try to all meet up there at least once a month, if not more often! We hung out by the International fountain after we left the museum too. It really is such a cool fountain and Kirsten LOVED it. Hope to see you again soon!
It was so fun to get together with you and Ashley! We'll all have to plan to go again. I especially love that picture of Sophie on the stairs.
I'm excited to see your remodeling projects when they finish!
What fun! Our children's museum here costs a fortune. I wish I could take Grace to it.
Post a Comment