Looks like fun! You did an awful lot of great things in the last few weeks to stretch all your underused muscles (not that you have many underused ones, but a few new muscles). I'll bet you'll be sore when you get off the plane tomorrow!
Looks like fun! :-D I've never been skiing. I wanted to try, but my parents were nervous because I got hit in the head too many times as it was. (Oh man, I wish that weren't true.)
3 comments:
Looks like fun! You did an awful lot of great things in the last few weeks to stretch all your underused muscles (not that you have many underused ones, but a few new muscles). I'll bet you'll be sore when you get off the plane tomorrow!
Looks like fun! :-D I've never been skiing. I wanted to try, but my parents were nervous because I got hit in the head too many times as it was. (Oh man, I wish that weren't true.)
Oh, how fun! I'm glad that you guys got a break from the kids and got to be in the mountains for a bit! Where did you go skiing?
Post a Comment