Wooo Hooo!!! Way to go Jack!!! He is such a cute little walker. Hope all is well. I sure do mis you guys and think of you often.Love ya
Now you are really going to be busy! He is walking and you will be running all over the place to catch him- have fun!
Hooray for Jack! What a big boy! Miss you guys like crazy!
Yay! How fun to see how big Jack is getting! I'm excited to see you in a few weeks!
Yeah for Jack!!! He looks so cute and confident walking around like a big boy. I love all your pictures! Especially the one of Jack having a trantrum for running out of bread.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wooo Hooo!!! Way to go Jack!!! He is such a cute little walker. Hope all is well. I sure do mis you guys and think of you often.
Love ya
Now you are really going to be busy! He is walking and you will be running all over the place to catch him- have fun!
Hooray for Jack! What a big boy! Miss you guys like crazy!
Yay! How fun to see how big Jack is getting! I'm excited to see you in a few weeks!
Yeah for Jack!!! He looks so cute and confident walking around like a big boy. I love all your pictures! Especially the one of Jack having a trantrum for running out of bread.
Post a Comment