hey, i just noticed your comment on my blog from a while ago. i watched the video of julieanne helping jack walk on katie's blog. that was way too funny. is he just barely starting to walk? i bet that's made you a bit crazy. he's so cute. we can't wait to see you guys this summer too. it's been too long. kelly
You should totally get previous seasons from Netflix- I really like Bones. However, I like forensics and "who dun it" stuff- so if you are a fan of those things then I think you will like Bones.
9 comments:
so sweet, so true. before you know it they are walking huh Joanna!??
Awwwwww!!! What a sweet picture!
SO true. SO true.
My comment disappeared! I still have this picture of Jack up on my fridge. So what's the news with Arizona?!
I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK!!! IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS, BUT WAY BETTER!
Guess what!? I have my ultrasound while you are in town! Can anyone say shopping!!???
hey, i just noticed your comment on my blog from a while ago. i watched the video of julieanne helping jack walk on katie's blog. that was way too funny. is he just barely starting to walk? i bet that's made you a bit crazy. he's so cute. we can't wait to see you guys this summer too. it's been too long.
kelly
So true - what a sweet poem. We miss you guys!
You should totally get previous seasons from Netflix- I really like Bones. However, I like forensics and "who dun it" stuff- so if you are a fan of those things then I think you will like Bones.
Post a Comment