Monday, April 21, 2008

A Quick - Little Update

I feel like I've been gone forever, and this is just the beginning! I'm very excited though for all of our upcoming adventures...


My friend (and walking buddy) April ... feeding the ducks! (And, yes that is Jack throwing a tantrum in the stroller because we ran out of bread to feed the ducks).

Woodland Park Zoo - we had the most beautiful day a couple of weeks ago and spent the entire day at the Zoo. Jack loved all of the animals.



A very tired Jack, after a long day at the Zoo.

This is Dorothy and Jack (I know, not the greatest picture of Jack, but the only one we have). We spent all last week at the Beale's house and hung out with Carole's mother. Jack and Dorothy just adored each other. She is such a wonderful and sweet lady. We can't wait to spend some more time with her. This time Jack can run around in the back yard!

Our favorite Kindermusik teacher, Miss Beth. I'm sad that the semester is almost over... I don't know if we'll be able to keep doing this, but we've enjoyed every second that we've had there!

We're heading to Arizona this week for a wonderful vacation! We can't wait to see family, friends, and the sun! After that we've got: Utah, house sitting at the Beale's, Las Vegas baby, and house sitting at the Beale's again. All in a month's time! We're going to be busy, but we'll be having loads of fun at the same time!

3 comments:

Heather said...

wow, that is a busy month! must be nice for matt not having to go to school and vacationing instead! how did he get all that time off of work? can't wait to see you guys- may be in the triple digits by Sunday/Monday! Bring your shorts and bathing suit.

Eric and Katie said...

Love all these picts. Looks like you guys are having fun. I love the zoo pictures - especially the one of Jack resting his head on Matt, what a darling. Have such a good time in AZ. Miss you guys tons! Also great Metallica song on your blog.

Sara said...

Wow- you will be busy! But, it sounds really fun. I hope you enjoy Arizona and all that warm sun!