Heather (Matt's cousins wife) tagged me. My first tag ever so hopefully I don't screw this up.
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the game the player tags 5 people, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Where were you 10 years ago:
10 years ago I was 14. Wow that seems like a long time ago. I was living at home in Salt Lake City with my family and was only in Junior High School. I can't even remember what was going on back then! Oh yes, I had just started hanging out with a new group of friends-who are still my friends today. I can't imagine where I'd be with out them. They are such a great group of girls who are so strong. I admire them!
Five things on my to-do list today:
1.) Reply to this TAG! 2.) Finish my laundry from Monday. 3.) Start reading my new book from the library, Mr. Darcy's Diary (I know I'm a Jane Austen nerd). 4.) Decide what to make for dinner... any suggestions? I have some chicken and half a green pepper... guess it's time for a grocery run. 5.) Figure out what I'm going to do tomorrow for the big V-Day.
Five snacks I enjoy:
Healthy or Unhealthy? 1.) Good crackers. 2.) a fruit platter with everything ready- to- eat, no peeling required. (I'm copying Heather on this one)... yum, yum, yum! 3.) Cheese... all kinds. 4.) Nuts, almonds especially. 5.) Cookies, candy, etc. if it's laying around!
What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
Hmmm... pay my tithing of course, and donate a substantial amount to the church. Save, save, save! OK, now the fun stuff. Buy a new house and pay it off. Buy new cars and go shopping. Go on an awesome vacation with the family!
Four of my bad habits:
1.) Biting my nails. 2.) Not exercising enough. 3.) Eating too many sweets. 4.) Talking to Matt when he's talking on the phone to someone else.
Five jobs that I have had:
1.) Petsmart-my very first job as a cashier. 2.) Washington Mutual Bank (5 freakin' years). 3.) REI. 4.) Back to WAMU in Seattle... that lasted 2 months. 5.) Dr. Scott Martin's-Dentist-assistant and receptionist. By far my best job ever!
Five things people don't know about me:
1.) I LOVE to Disco skate! 2.) My nickname was "Butterball" growing up-you should see my baby pictures- and people wonder where Jack got his chub from! 3.) 4.) I have kissed way too many boys... I hope my kids never ask me about it. 5.) I think it would be SO cool to be on the Amazing Race!
Ok, so here is who I am tagging- Christina, Monica, Katie W., Melanie, Joy
If you girls don't want to do this one you can do another one where you take a picture of your purse and all it's contents and say what all you lug around!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
TAG! You're It!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yep, Jon and I are still in Arizona- Tempe, to be exact. It's already getting warm....I am fearing summer- especially a pregnant summer here! I love this blogging thing- it's fun to see all your pics. Jack is a cute boy...I can't wait to join the mommy group.
Post a Comment