Wednesday, February 13, 2008

for Monica

Ha ha, I have to laugh because I just saw that I was tagged by Monica, so I'm going to whip this one out as well today!

A attached or single: attached
B best friend: Matt
C cake or pie: Pie. Cake
D day of choice: Friday
E essential item: MK moisturizer
F favorite color: Red
G gummy bears or worms: bears... especially chocolate covered cinnamon bears
H hometown: Salt Lake
I indulgence(s): Going out to eat
J January or July: July, fer shurr.
K kids: Jack-15 1/2 months
L life is incomplete without: my family
M marriage date: 7 August 2004
N number of siblings: 7 - 3 boys -4 girls (not including me)
O oranges or apples: Apples, little oranges
P phobias or fears: Heights, enclosed dark spaces.
Q quotes: I don't really have a favorite... i guess i'll have to work on that one.
R reason to smile: JACK!
S season: Summer
T tag three friends: Sara C., Alicia, Taryn
U unknown fact about me: Nickname was butterball... see below...
V very favorite store: GAP
W worst habit: blog "stalking"
X x-ray or ultrasound: ultrasound
Y your favorite food: Pizza
Z zodiac: I think I'm a Virgo

No comments: