Thursday, February 14, 2008

HaPpY vAlEnTiNeS dAy!!!

Pink pancakes anyone? This is what we had this morning to celebrate the day of love!

Jack loved them!

This is Jack's new favorite toy! He drives his car around all day. He learned how to climb on by himself and that's all he wants to do... get on, get off, get on, get off!

Happy Valentines Day to all of you! We love you and hope you have a wonderful day with your families (and 'hubbies')!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Those pancakes look delicious! Are you going to make green four leaf clovers for St. Patrick's Day??? Hope you have a lovely V day as well. I hope Matt surprises you with something.

Taylor, Melanie and Grace said...

Ooohhh...those look yummy! I know I always tell you this but I just adore Jack's smile!

Joy said...

Darling pink pancakes. What a great mom you are. I loved reading the tags!!