Friday, February 18, 2011

a girls night

back before we moved to washington, when i was single and then first married i [think] i was the favorite aunt (just like katie is to matt's nieces). i would do fun things with my nieces all of the time. we'd go shopping, to dinner, sleep-overs, etc. well we moved, then what happened. we had kids.... it's wonderful, but i've been tired (i still am). well since i don't have a newborn right now and i'm not pregnant AND we have the space, we finally had a party! it's about time. some of my nieces came over for a sleep-over. it was so much fun. we ate junk food, played games, watched a movie, and maybe got some sleep. i love these little girls and so do my kids. they love to play together... i have all of these great helpers and entertainers for my kids! it's great to be home.

julia, anna, amelia and laura

hopefully many more parties to come. too bad we'll be losing the ping-pong table when we start renting the basement.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That looks like so much fun! I hope I get to do something like that with my nieces.

Nee said...

Thanks for inviting me to be able to view your blog. I feel like family!!!! When you're ready I would love to come see your house. Now that you're back in SL with your kidlets, we need to convince C & B to have some baby Leef cousins!!! Agree?
I'll keep checking in on your fam.
Loves,
Renee
the craigo out-law