Friday, December 3, 2010

it's ours!

we signed closing docs today on our house, take possession monday, and move in saturday the 11th! we are very excited and feel extremely blessed. the way everything has worked out is truly miraculous. we went to our new wards Christmas party tonight and we are so excited. what an awesome feeling to know that they've been praying for 'us' to move in. everyone was so kind and i feel like we'll fit right in. we know that this is where we're supposed to be right now, the Lord is watching over us. come and visit us!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Congratulations!

M said...

What great news! Good luck with the move this weekend. (If you guys were waiting just a few more days, I'd be in town to help you move again! Wouldn't that be funny, if I helped you guys move out of your old house and into your new house?)

I can't wait to see you and your new place!