we signed papers on this house tonight!!! i can't express our excitement!!! (did i put in enough exclamation points?) this is an amazing deal and we are definitely blessed. the deal is not done until the keys are in our hands, but we're not expecting any problems.
isn't it absolutely adorable. the outside is out of better homes garden. the inside is incredibly outdated, but in great condition and we'll do things here and there on our own. we walked into this house and knew it was meant to be (without even looking around). have you ever felt a connection with the current owners?
many parties to come in this yard! keep your fingers crossed for us that everything goes through. it's all set to close the beginning of december.heheh... i'm giddy with excitement!
15 comments:
wow- that is nice! totally jealous! everything has happened so fast- moving, selling your Seattle house, getting a house in Utah! CRAZY!
Oh, my goodness! What a house. Just my style!
So beautiful! It kind of freaked me out because it looks a lot like my friends house (Nicolle Bangerter that I mentioned lived close by.....but I google earthed her address, just to be sure! (whew....it's not her house!) CONGRATULATIONS! I can only imagine how exciting that is.
that house is super cute! i'm way excited for you guys!
WOW!!! That is huge! I'm so happy for you.
congrats on selling and finding a new house. i was just talking to kerry about how lucky you guys were to sell your house so quickly. now you'll have to invite everyone over.
Awesome house! I'm so happy for you. :-D
I haven't checked your blog for awhile, because I thought I'd have to get an email from Blogger indicating that your blog became private. (But I guess I didn't need notification since you were private before.)
Anyhow, this house looks AWESOME! It looks really big - something that you guys will be able to use for a long time. Wow! I'm excited to see it when I come to visit! When is the deal supposed to go through?
Are you kidding me?? That house is so YOU! It looks so perfect! So Richie and I decided that we could come live with you and both families would still have more space than in WA... what do you think? ha ha! I can't wait to see it in person!
Congrats you guys! That place is AWESOME. We are so happy for you!
Joanna, I absolutely LOVE it!! It's sooo beautiful! What a dream house! I'm super excited for you guys, and knowing you, you'll make it just as beautiful inside as it is outside. Best of wishes! (What town are you settling in?)
That's it, we are moving to Utah!
Did I mention I was moving in?!
Congratulations! It's gorgeous!! We had the same feeling when we walked into our house, too. Love it when that happens!! Can't wait to come see it. :)
We felt the same way when we walked into our first home. Meant to be :) congrats, I love it!
Post a Comment