Wednesday, March 31, 2010

the tulip festival '10

or what was supposed to be the tulip festival. there weren't many around. i think we ended up going right after the daffodils and right before the tulips. haha! good thing we went to roozengarde. there were plenty of flowers there to keep us entertained.


sophie does have all 4 teeth on top now! but, it still looks like a snaggle tooth.



a good sniff there, jack?

i love when my mom comes to visit. it gets us out of the house and doing fun things (plus she plays with the kids, helps out around the house, cooks with me, etc.). it's always a good time!

3 comments:

Sjaanie said...

Cute pics! Wish we could have been there too!

Diana said...

I love all the spring flowers! They are beautiful! It's such a bummer because it's snowing in Salt Lake right now - this must be springs April Fool's for us.

Melanie said...

It all looks so beautiful! I think if I went I would never want to leave. I'm happy your mom is up visiting you. Mom's are THE best. :)