Saturday, November 21, 2009

new moon

of course i have to blog about new moon. doesn't everyone? i just read this post. it pretty sums up the way i felt about the movie last night! i had a fun girls night out... a little dessert at Coho followed by a great movie. however, i do think we were the oldest ones in the theater.... should i be worried? oh well! did everyone else love it as much as me? so much better then twilight.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay, I'm so glad you found my blog and that you liked my post about New Moon! It was such a great movie, and I had a ton of fun seeing it too. I really like your blog!!!

Diana said...

I had thought about waiting to see it until it came out on DVD but now I'm a little more motivated to go see it. Thanks!

Joy said...

Oh, expect to see a similar post from me soon. I am TEAM JACOB all the way. My mom and sister scoffed at me when we first got there because I was wearing a 'team wolves' shirt, but by the end they were begging to have one of their own, hahaha. He is SOOOO cute! I loved your friend's post, too accurate.

Joy said...

Oh, expect to see a similar post from me soon. I am TEAM JACOB all the way. My mom and sister scoffed at me when we first got there because I was wearing a 'team wolves' shirt, but by the end they were begging to have one of their own, hahaha. He is SOOOO cute! I loved your friend's post, too accurate.

Melanie said...

I'm jealous you got to have a girls night out! I've been trying to round up my sisters to go see it but we just haven't had time.

Alberti's Window said...

I'm glad that you had a fun time! I look forward to seeing you after we get back!