Thursday, November 5, 2009

my eye candy

today Sophie is 10 months old! these pictures are actually from her 9 months photo shoot, but i'm just now posting them. can it really already be november? my sister, sjaanie, told me this great saying when i was talking to her the other day. i was feeling sad that jack is already 3 and sophie is almost a year old. time is just going by too fast. she said something like this, 'don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened.' that really was meant for me. aren't these pictures darling! i love them and can't decide which one to enlarge. maybe you can help. which one is your favorite?





we got the coloring figured out on jack's 3 year old pictures (the web is not sophisticated enough for my friends program)! i'm going to enlarge this last one of him! i just love it.

9 comments:

Sjaanie said...

Those pictures are wonderful! It would be really hard to choose a favorite. You have struck gold with your photographer friend!

Sarah said...

They're too cute to choose a favorite!

Barb said...

I love the two black and white of Sophie- just darling kiddos you have there!

Sarah said...

Oh man, your kids are just to dang cute! I LOVE the very first one of Sophie, but also the last one. Actually, I love them all. Good luck choosing ;)

Joy said...

They seriously are eye candy, every last one is beautiful.

Emily Burnette said...

The tutu one is sooo cute!!

I like that saying too! I need to remind myself of that...time just flies :)

Shannon said...

I like the 2nd one of Sophie. She is just way too pretty fore her own good.

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

I love the second one where she is at an angle. So cute

Ashley said...

That is a tough decision. . . they are all SO cute! I like either the second or the third one of her the best!