Tuesday, September 8, 2009

cuteness overload

oh my, how the past 8 months have flown by. we all just adore this little girl. she is such a happy, sweet and fun baby. we love to be around her! how could you not resist those blue eyes.
a few things about sophie:
-she now has 3 teeth.
-she loves her binky, duck & blankie.
-she's a mamma's girl.
-she babbles all day long now. her favorite: mamamamama...
-we haven't quite conquered a full night of sleep yet, but we're getting close.
-oatmeal, yogurt, pears, sweet potatoes, squash, you name it she loves it.
-she loves to snuggle.
-still loves jack. everything and everywhere he goes-she's watching and wants to be involved.
-and, we can't forget 'sophie' the giraffe' *see below.
-super, super chubby! super, super cute! she has some killer rolls.
-the list could go on forever.


*we can't leave sophie out. she loves this giraffe. we take it everywhere with us. she chews on it all day long.
sweet picture.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh! Joanna, those pictures are awesome! Seriously, great job. I love the one of her just sitting on the chair. Definitely frame worthy. She is growing up so fast. I just want to give her a big fat kiss!

Sjaanie said...

So darling!!!! Where did you find your giraffe? Wasn't it lost in Utah?

Christine said...

So adorable! She gets cuter with every picture. Love love the flower on her headband!!

Sarah said...

Adorable! Man, I stink at checking private blogs. I need to add you to my private section so I remember. I forgot you had gone private. Your kids are so dang cute!

R and K said...

3 teeth! She's got our Sophie beat. And we love that giraffe here too. Love that last shot of both kids.

Melissa said...

I really like the first one. Big blue eyes!

Eric and Katie said...

What a sweeite!