Tuesday, September 8, 2009
children's museum
we went to the children's museum this weekend. it's free every friday night so we decided to take advantage of the good deal. there were so many kids there, but jack still had a great time. this 'real' semi-truck was jack's favorite. he would have been happy to play in there the entire night.
so starting today i'm going to cut out sugar for a little while. now that i've polished off the cake it's a good time to start. i don't know for how long-just temporarily-not forever. ever since sophie was born i have been craving sugar like crazy. i think about it all day and that's just ridiculous. so if any one wants to join me please do! i have to kick this bad habit. i've joined this cute lady's challenge to 'eat no mo suga'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like fun. I wish our Children's Museum did a free day. It's a fortune to go there.
I've sort of kicked sugar... although for me it hasn't been that hard. Ever since our Sophie came along, I've craved it less than ever! I cheated this weekend because we were on a road trip, but other than that haven't had anything for about 2 weeks, I think! I do still crave soda... a little, but not too bad! Good luck. :)
Post a Comment