maybe you think this thing is cute but...
is this a washington thing or a home owner thing? seriously. the thought of going into my backyard with this thing lurking around is kind of making me gag. it's making its way around the back porch and my fear is we're going to start having many, many more little piles of dirt all over the yard. what do i do??? please help!!!
7 comments:
My parents have battled moles quite a bit. I'll call my mom and see if she has any pointers.
You can borrow my cat, Willow - problem solved! She will deliver them right to your door . . . enjoy!
oh. no. that stinks. you should try flooding their little tunnels. didn't that happen on mrs. frisby and the rats of nimh? or i like the cat idea... they'll bring you mice and birds too!
oh man we've tried everything for moles! I think the thing that worked best was shoving fireworks down their holes that are really noisy and covering it up really fast, that way the smoke and noise drives them away. Hey, it's better then one option which involves human urine. :)
HA! Still laughing at Kim's comment. hehe.
Okay, my comment:
EEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!
Is Christine serious? That sounds awesome!!
I dig open the hole and put hair clippings (right after cutting my kids hair) down in the hole and cover it back up and I don't see them again!
Post a Comment