-hardcore jack on his new mongoose! bapa & yaya saw this bad boy at a garage sell for $5. thank you! it's jack's new love.
-busy building & planting our new garden.on the list:
grape tomatoes, orange bell pepper, oregano, parsley, cilantro, basil, snap peas, beans, spinach & green leaf lettuce, carrots, onions, green onions, yellow squash, zucchini, watermelon, and lots of pumpkins! we're serious about this garden thing!





8 comments:
Such cute pictures! Your bomb shelter is so neat and orderly.
I love seeing all your "goings on"! Your garden looks great! It's so fun to have things growing...it makes me feel so productive and independent!
We have a hard time keeping Nora out of Sophie's bumbo--and I'm so impressed and jealous of your garden. You'll have to keep us informed on how it goes.
that funky jetta is over here in my neighborhood all the time. i cracked up when i saw it in the background. people are strange.
I have high hopes for the garden this year. It looks great. I also wish I had a pantry like that. It looks great! and....yeah for garage sale bikes!
cute pictures Joanna! thanks for sharing!
I can't believe Jack is big enough for a big kid bike! Time is going by too fast. Nice food storage. I've been building ours up as well. Oh, and your garden looks awesome! I hope it brings many vegetables at harvest time.
You are amazing! I seriously want to take a nap after seeing your garden and food storage...you will have to teach me how you do it all. I LOVE your picts - you guys are darling as ever. Love Jack's new big boy bike. What a doll. Can't wait to see you guys again soon! Love ya
Post a Comment