oooh... that sounds so nice! enjoy it for me, I'm sweltering right now. Not that I'm complaining, I'll take this weather anyday over cold and rainy!
Central air is one of the best things ever invented! I'm so happy you are enjoying it!
Good luck getting me to leave your Scentsy party."Ooooh Joanna, can I smell this one again? I just need to smell like 1000 more candles and I'm leaving. For real!"
that is true love!
One of the best inventions ever!
I'm coveting your air conditioning.
yes, totally jealous. why did you wait until today to turn it on?!- it's been ridiculously hot for days
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oooh... that sounds so nice! enjoy it for me, I'm sweltering right now.
Not that I'm complaining, I'll take this weather anyday over cold and rainy!
Central air is one of the best things ever invented! I'm so happy you are enjoying it!
Good luck getting me to leave your Scentsy party.
"Ooooh Joanna, can I smell this one again? I just need to smell like 1000 more candles and I'm leaving. For real!"
that is true love!
One of the best inventions ever!
I'm coveting your air conditioning.
yes, totally jealous. why did you wait until today to turn it on?!- it's been ridiculously hot for days
Post a Comment