the
sun- who has graced us with its presence this week and enabled us to get outside and go for a walk (and rake up all of the leaves in our yard and flower beds that should have been raked up last fall)! jack was in heaven!!!
disposable diapers- need i say anymore?!?

and last, but not least just look at these
sweet cheeks- sophie is 1 month old today and had her check-up. she weighs in at 10 lbs. i feel like time is flying by too fast. i remember the days dragging on when jack was this little (not that i didn't love him just as much), but this time around i just want time to slow down. she's getting big so fast and will be out of the "newborn stage" before i know it. i'm just trying to enjoy every minute of it!
4 comments:
Oh what a sweetheart! I can't believe it has already been a month. Time really does fly! I love the way you have your diapers hung up in baskets...so creative!
I wish that we had some sun and no smog so that we could get out for a walk. Oh those two cuties! Give that doll a hug from me! Can't wait to squeeze her!
I am thankful for thigns to be thankful for and for your post it made my day and I posted what I was thankful for on my blog
So cute! Her little cheeks remind me of Jack when he was a baby.
I so remember embracing the sunny days there in the winter. We miss Washington. Hopefully we will be able to take a trip this summer.
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment