we're going "private"...
i'll try to "invite" everyone i think would be interested (and who's e-mail i have), but please email me or respond to this if you would like me to add you (
anyone's invited... don't be shy)! thanks for reading and sharing in our lives via the blogging world...
12 comments:
We definitely want to be added to your list! we LOVE looking at your blog! We miss you guys! Love you
Add us too!
barbaralynnthornton at gmail dot com
Be sure to invite me!! christinemrshll(at)yahoo(dot)com
i love keeping in touch. my e-mail is kellyrlarson@hotmail.com
Me me me me me me!!!!
hi,
eternalflame_100@hotmail.com
keep me me me tooo!
crystal pugmire
hi,
eternalflame_100@hotmail.com
keep me me me tooo!
crystal pugmire
Count us in! Thanks!
Hey Joanna, it's Lacie Horner; I saw your blog address from facebook and it's fun to see how your little family is doing. My e-mail address is lacieinthesky@gmail.com if you don't mind sending an invite!
I need an invite! kimwinterton3@yahoo.com
We'd love to be invited. Also, I can't wait to hear about where you guys end up finding a home. I'd love it to be close to us. :)
Hey, Joanna, I would love to be included in your blog. Congratulations on the new little one. When are you due and do you know if it's a boy or a girl?
My email address is bethbradshaw@gmail.com
Good luck with your move.
Marybeth Bradshaw
Post a Comment