jack loves to walk around in my shoes! it's hilarious and makes me laugh every time!

on another note - matt and i went and saw "shrek" the musical last friday. we had a great time! it's a new broadway show and it came to seattle first, before even appearing in new york. it's always fun to get out and go on a "real" date together!
4 comments:
Belle loves wearing my shoes, too, but its way funnier for Jack to wear yours. :) Very cute! When do we get to see a picture of you (and your pregnant tummy?)??
Jack is starting to look so much older. I love that he wears your shoes. I remember walking around the house in my moms heels all the time!
Cute pictures! Will you let him paint his nails? That's always a little tricky...but Mom does it! I love seeing what you are up to! Have a great day!
yes, "real" dates are good ones. so I guess I should not be surprised if Jack can walk better in heels then me huh?
Post a Comment