Monday, September 29, 2008

5.5 months along

3.5 months left (hopefully less).
Alright, so i'm a little hesitant to post this picture because I really hate pictures of "just me", but I have had some requests for a "belly shot". This may be the only one you get. So here ya go!

24 weeks (last week)

11 comments:

Sarah said...

You look so beautiful! I know what you mean not wanting to post pictures of yourself, but your kids will really want them later.

:)

Unknown said...

why??? You are tiny i get huge...lucky lucky you!!!

M said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady!

Eric and Katie said...

You look darling! We miss you guys already!

Travis and Sjandi said...

I cant believe how little you are... i feel so huge. I'm so excited for you to have a little girl you will have so much fun.

Melanie said...

Um, K I may just hate your guts for being skinnier than me and 24 weeks pregnant! Ha, just kidding. You look amazing and I'm just super jealous I don't look as good as I when I'm pregnant.

Heather said...

oh please girl, you don't even look pregnant- just beautiful! You are tiny- it always seems like other people's pregnancies go by sooo much faster then your own!

Shannon said...

Umm...don't take this the wrong way, but you're totally hot! You look great!

Joy said...

You look fantastic, Joanna!!

Crystal said...

I could not even tell you were pregnant until I saw this picture. I knew you were though. I get so big when I am pregnant. I don't have a long waist so the baby just pops out everywhere. I guess that is what short waisted people get. I hope the next few months go fast for you. I have 11 days left and it is not fast enough. :)

Rachel said...

you look fantastic! man, i remember your last pregnancy when you were tiny at the very end. putting the rest of us to shame. :)