Wednesday, August 13, 2008

where to start?

I'm finally back from my month+ vacation! It was fabulous and much needed. I have so many pictures I don't even know where to start. I've tried to just pick out a few of my favorites. Thanks to everyone for making my trip so fun. I was hoping to finally be feeling better, but no such luck (sorry for laying on the couch so much). I think I may be past the worst now (let's hope so).
Rebekka, Mom, Katie, and Me (I wish all of my sisters could have been there).
Me & Jack playing at the park
Jack LOVED the carousel at the ZOO. He cried and cried when it was time to leave.
This leopard was staring right at Jack.
Another darling picture of my new niece, Sarah Jayne!
Yummy! Ice cream!
Matt took us sailing at Bear Lake.
Matt & Jack kayaking. Jack loved the boats.
Jack & my Dad on his tractor (Jack loved taking rides).
My turn!

No comments: