Wednesday, August 13, 2008

my little sister Katie!

I have had such a wonderful week with my baby sister Katie staying with us. I'm sad to say that I had to take her to the airport today. My vacation is officially over. Thankfully summer isn't over quite yet. I (hopefully) have a few sunny days left.
We finally visited "Experience Music Project"
(we had free tickets-I wouldn't pay for it)

Our 4th anniversary!
Matt's work had a party out at this farm. Jack LOVED all the animals!
Jack on his John Deere
Jack, Me, & Katie on this little cow train. We barely fit.

So Big!

Feeding the ducks

Snoqualmie Falls! It was such a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love all these pictures! I bet is was so much fun to have Katie there to hang out with and help with Jack. I especially love the picture of you, your mom and 2 of your sisters. You guys all look so much alike!