Monday, July 28, 2008

newest arrival to the family...

...after a month of worrying she's finally here safe and sound! My sister Rebekka had her first baby girl after 3 boys. Sarah Jayne was born at 3:20am today. She weighs in at 6 lbs. 4 oz. and is 19.5 inches long. She's such a doll! I'm so happy (and relieved) that everything went well for both Rebekka and Sarah!
proud parents-Andy & Rebekka proud aunties-me & Katie
trying to open her eyes
Here is Jack with his two cousins Drake and Josh. They're all within a year of each other and have a great time playing together!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

your sister looks great for just having a baby and she got out of that hospital gown quick!

Heather said...

Hey! Yes, one of the pics was good of your lil family- I'll have to ask Jon what the heck it did with it and to add it to the picasa album- I'll try to get him to do it tonight!

Melanie said...

Rebekka looks amazing! I'm so happy that they finally have a girl. I like the name too ;)