We played in the water fountains at Redmond Town Center today for hours! Jack was in heaven and did not want to leave. He was soaked and freezing, but was too happy just being outside enjoying the sunshine to even care!


He enjoyed every last bite of his apple. This is one of his new favorite treats!
*On another totally random note. I just downloaded the album, "Across the Universe" from itunes and am loving it. You may notice a few of the songs on my playlist!
4 comments:
Hooray!!! It worked! I'm glad I could help. Isn't that great that Jack thinks apples are treats?! He looks so adorable in that hat.
Yeah...you finally got a little sunshine!
My kids love playing there! Actually, I got myself soaking wet there one time myself. :-D
Cool playlist. Have you seen Across the Universe? I thought the music would be good in it, but I wasn't so sure about the movie itself. :)
I can't wait to see you while you are in town! I saw Jack's picture and I hope that Max gets chubby and cute like Jack. Call when you get here!
Post a Comment