Sunday, June 1, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

I had a fabulous weekend in Vegas with my Mom, Sisters (Sjaanie, Katie, and Canessa), Cousin Tara, Aunt Debbie, & Uncle Bert! It was my first time leaving Jack overnight and I think it was much needed. I feel relaxed, rejuvinated, and ready to be a mom again! We had so much fun! Thank you Debbie and Bert for letting us crash at your house. I love spending time with you guys! Thank you Kim, for watching Jack. He had a great time with you guys and keeps saying "Emma"!
Mamma Mia, here I go again, my my how can I resist ya...

Waiting for the play to start... 2nd row, center! It was so much fun to be able to see the actors expressions and to look into the orchestra pit!
Shoppers who've dropped...
Canessa going strong... and even stronger were my Aunt Debbie and Cousin Tara (still shopping)!
Waiting for the water show to start in front of the Bellagio!
Me, Canessa, Katie, Sjaanie, Tara, & Mom

Watching the show-it was spectacular!

Sjaanie & Me in the Conservatory
Last but not least, thank you Matt for "letting" me have my girls weekend! I love you!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

how fun!!! I am totally jealous...

Sjaanie said...

Great memories! You are awesome!

Taylor, Melanie and Grace said...

That looks like so much fun! Aren't sisters the best? I'm glad you were able to get away for a much deserved break.

Sara said...

Sounds really fun! What a great getaway.

Heather said...

how fun! you have been a travelling fool lately! looks like a lot of fun and I am glad you got a break from boys just to be with the girls !!

Ben, Deb and the P-Man said...

Hi Joanna,
Your blog is of course so adorable. It is great to see pics of Jack. He is so big and so handsome! I started a blog a little while ago but am not much of a blogger yet. anyway, it is debbieandbenlarson.blogspot.com We are excited to see you guys in July!
Love, Debbie

Adam and Dani said...

How fun!