Also, all you ladies in my ward (you know who I'm talking about). I hope you make it to the review on Wednesday! There are always treats there!
Saturday, June 7, 2008
The Thirteenth Tale: A Novel
Help me! I'm in charge of the book review for Book Club this month. First of all, I've never done this. What do I talk about... Secondly, this was a complex book. Where to even begin? There was so much drama and crazy relationships that I don't quite know where to start. So, even if you haven't read this book, tell me how your book clubs go. What do you talk about? I'm new at this (if you can't tell)!
Also, all you ladies in my ward (you know who I'm talking about). I hope you make it to the review on Wednesday! There are always treats there!
Also, all you ladies in my ward (you know who I'm talking about). I hope you make it to the review on Wednesday! There are always treats there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It was the best thing ever talking to you! It made my month!
It's this week? oh dear...I better get reading
Back when I was able to go to Book Club, I reviewed "Letters from a Nut" by Ted L. Nancy. It took pretty much no thinking. We just read parts of the book we thought were funny and laughed our heads off. I wish I could still go!
Hi Joanna,
It's Emily Burnette :)
I found your blog through Adam and Sarah's and it's been fun seeing all that you guys have been up to! Congrats to Matt (and you) for graduating! Is it okay if I link your address on our blog? We should get together this summer...if it ever decides to show up :)
Post a Comment