I keep forgetting that it is supposed to be summer by now. I'm still wearing my winter clothes... pants, sweatshirts, jackets... Every time I talk to my sister and she tells me it's so hot in Utah I'm reminded that it is summer everywhere else, but not here. Maybe soon. I'm thinking it will come just about the same time I head home to Utah in a few weeks!
For now I'll just look at pictures from summer and dream about warm weather, capris, swimming, and lemonade!

Mmmm... Ivars
Snoqualmie Falls
Cannon Beach
My Daddio on his tractor!
My home away from home... Bear Lake!
6 comments:
I totally agree with ya! I completely forget that there are heat waves over on the East Coast right now until I talk to people that live there!
Is the benefit concert for the Whitmore's at the Redmond Stake Center on Tuesday? Can you email me with the info...I think it would be nice to attend. Thanks!
emily.burnette@gmail.com
I'm sure you are hating your weather, but I am really hating mine as well!! We are under an excessive heat warning for 7 days straight, and by that I mean 110 degrees + for 7 days straight- it was 113 today. Uhhh please let me come visit you cause I am miserable here! You are wearing winter clothes and I am quite literally walking around in my bathing suit :0( HELP!
Hopefully summer will arrive soon!
I love that picture of Jack in the water. Don't worry..it will come eventually!
JOANNA!!!! IT'S SUMMER NOW! FOR REAL!!! Let me know if you want to go swimming with us. My boys love it. :-D
JOANNA!!!! IT'S SUMMER NOW! FOR REAL!!! Let me know if you want to go swimming with us. My boys love it. :-D
Post a Comment