Can I just tell you how much my spirits have been lifted with this glorious sunshine and hot weather that's here right now! I love, love, love, this time of year when all you want to do is be outside!
We went to the Ballard Locks yesterday and Jack was in heaven. Trains, planes, dogs, fish, boats, and more boats. You name it, it was probably there. Afterwards we went swimming at "Bapa & Yaya's" (aka Matt's parents house).
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Joanna, he just gets cuter and cuter every day! I love his smile when he's in the pool. I can't wait to see you guys!
what a cutie! It looks like you guys are having lots of fun. We can't wait to see you!
Jack is adorable! What a cute little water baby!
What days are you in Utah again?
OK, I'm so jealous of those strawberry fields....what a blast!!!! Kim told me they were doing that too. And I think we did the Locks when we were there, so fun......you live in a FUN place!!!!
Post a Comment