Sjaanie and Canessa absolutely loving it... haha!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
BoBa's Anyone?!?
Have any of you ever had these interesting slushy drinks with black tapioca squishy balls at the bottom? Very interesting. This was one of the things we tried in Vegas and I can't stop thinking about them (my cousin said this would happen). As wierd as they were and as much as I didn't like them in the beginning I would like another please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The Vietnamese resturaunt near the movie theater in Redmond makes these. Plus the Uwajimaya Asian market in downtown Seattle has a little stand dedicated strictly to "bubble" tea.
This has me thinking about all sorts of weird things you could put in the bottom of glasses.
Dani, it sounds like Joanna has everything she needs here and doesn't have to move away because we even have Bobas. :-D
Post a Comment