Thursday, May 22, 2008

Woo hoo!

I was flipping through radio stations the other day when I happened to hear Star 101.5 talking about free gas. So I stopped to listen. It said they were going to be in Juanita on Thursday. Sweet, that's close to my house I can drive over there to get $40 in free gas!

I had waited an hour before it was almost my turn. And, had just started to think it wasn't worth it with Jack screaming in the back seat. Well, I pulled up they filled my tank up, gave me lunch, a free car wash, plus a bunch of goodies. It was definitley worth it! Hopefully some of you were there as well waiting with me in the gigantic line of cars! Life is definitely looking up! Also, a lot of you have been asking me if we've heard any news about a possible move to Arizona. We're still waiting, but do know that we should know by next Friday!

On another note. I am happy that David Cook won AI last night. I wasn't surprised and as much as I loved little David Archuletta I did think Cook had a better voice and more "star potential", whatever that means. I just wish he weren't so stuck on himself.
Anyway enough of my ramblings, here's to another season of American Idol come and gone. So what's next... "So You Think You Can Dance". Starts tonight on Fox. Now I think these kids have some talent!

3 comments:

Heather said...

While Cook may have more "star power" I still wanted little David to win :0( Jon can't stand Cook- and I think Archuleta has the better voice- Cook can be pitchy- Archuleta is flawless I swear. Ah well, whatever, it's over. Can't wait til next Friday when this wait will be over- it rained in AZ today and it was "cool" outside- I loved it.

Taylor, Melanie and Grace said...

What???!!! Free gas??!!! That is so awesome! I wish they would do something like that here. I can't wait to hear what your plans will be!

Adam and Dani said...

I want free gas! Filling up an SUV is a nightmare!