I am so excited to finally get to see these darling pictures that our wonderful friend, Joy took! Her pictures are darling, and she does a great job. Jack wasn't the happiest boy during his photo shoot, so we're especially glad to have a few with him smiling. He's such a funny boy and is growing up so fast. We just love him!
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Still a little wobbly, but getting better!
8 comments:
oh those are cute! I am glad you got a chance to see Joy and have some pictures taken :0) She did a good job
Cute pictures! He is looking older than a baby. Definately a toddler!
Oh my gosh, he is getting so big! When did THAT happen!!! I love your blog, Joanna...
I love these picts Jo! What a doll. We miss you guys - we can't wait to see you this summer!
He isn't a baby anymore! I can't believe how big he's getting and look at all those teeth! Cute, cute, cute pictures.
WOW! he is so cute! When I tried out the blog design site it just said that the name of the blog did not exist..but it doesn't really matter..
Katie Jones
I love the pictures! :-D
i just switched #1, so do you like the new #1 or the old #1 which is now #2? HATE this weather- it is horrible!!!!!
Post a Comment