Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Lights

We had a fabulous time last night at the Botanical Gardens. The lights were amazing, as always. For those of you who haven't been there before, they turn their entire garden into a "garden of lights". They have every flower you can imagine as well as animals, trees, grave vines, etc. It really is incredible!


We're trying to get our house ready for a party this weekend, as well as getting ready to leave for Utah next Wednesday! We're all keeping very busy, Matt-school (his last final is tomorrow), me-cleaning, packing, and wrapping presents, and Jack-busy exploring every new little thing!

We're so thankful for this time of year, and are so blessed to have all of you in our lives!

5 comments:

Adam and Dani said...

Adam will be there in two days and I am so jealous he gets to stop and see you guys. I miss you! Your family looks so beautiful and happy and I am glad you are enjoying the Christmas season. I'm getting better...

M said...

We went to the Botanical Gardens last year with the Bowen family - it is SO neat! I think that the lights there are the best that I have ever seen...much more fun than Temple Square. Does Jack like to look at them?

I'm excited that you'll be in Utah soon! We plan on being up in SLC for a couple of days around Christmas. Maybe we'll even go to the 9th ward! (Will you be there?)

Sara said...

That looks gorgeous... I'll have to take my kids down there. How fun! Well, have fun in Utah if I don't see you out there. We're taking off on Sunday. Congrats on Matt finishing school!!! Merry Christmas!

Sarah said...

We take the kids there every year and we love it! :-D

Alicia said...

Thanks for the Christmas party. We had such a great time. Lets do that every year! We'll save our candle for it!! Your house was so cute and festive. And all the breads were so yummy. I'm going to have to get the banana bread recipe.