Friday, November 9, 2007

What To Do

With these two pairs of beautiful eyes just staring blankly at you...


... well, take a picture of course!

Our friends went out looking for houses the other night so Jack had a little play date with his friend, Roxanne. They took turns riding in Jack's new "car" that he got for his birthday. They loved it. By the end of the night they both looked a little dazed and ready for bed!

Our newest thing this week is Signing Time. I've learned a lot of different signs from our Kindermusik class and try to use them whenever and wherever I can. We finally got the first Signing Time DVD from the library (we were only waiting for over two months) and watched it yesterday. Jack was entertained. I have a lot of mixed emotions about kids watching television, but I figured a "learning" program for a few minutes wouldn't hurt. Hopefully he and I can start understanding each other better and have fewer screaming tantrums!

2 comments:

Joy said...

They are so cute together!
Oh and I was skeptical of 'learning' dvd's, until Rachel started busting out a vocabulary that is better than mine. It's incredible! Now I am a believer, no matter what the 'experts' say.

Adam and Dani said...

They are so cute. I am glad Jack has a little friend! One day hopefully we will have kids to play together with our favorite family! We miss you guys!