Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween (a little late)

Here are a few pictures from Halloween. We had a great day starting with Kindermusik, lunch with Matt, and then Trunk-or-Treating with the ward!

Jack was dressed up as a Lion!

Some of Jack's little friends from the ward.
Roxanne-The Lamb & Kylie-The Caterpillar

Matt had school Halloween night so we celebrated with Jack right before bed time.

6 comments:

Taylor, Melanie and Grace said...

I love Jack's costume. He looks adorable!

Joy said...

What a precious little Lion! He looks so cute!

5norrisgirls said...

Jack looks darling . . . Jane loves playing with him during Kindermusic!

Alicia said...

Jack was such a cute lion. And I just love the cuddly jammies...bennett has the same ones (gotta love Costco!). Thanks for coming tonight. I had so much fun. And after you guys left I ate more pumpkin dessert...I'm feeling a little sick but it was so worth it :-)

sara said...

i found you! i agree with alicia- that dessert was yum-o! i knew if we took any it wouldn't last very long! so i had to pass... but now my mouth is watering.... your blog is so so so so cute! thanks for sharing!

sara said...

oh, and i meant to say- we had so much fun tonight and last night! it's crazy how much you can learn in only 2 days when it's been 2 years... :)