Sunday, May 27, 2012

baby #3

here's a picture of baby #3 at 23 weeks!  I'm almost into my 3rd trimester and have about 3 months left to go.    this has been a different pregnancy than my other two.  i've been a lot more sick, have put on a lot more weight and i can just tell my body is a little more worn out.  however, i am grateful that things are going smoothly and the baby is healthy.  each baby is a miracle and i don't know how so many get here "safely".

since we decided to not find out the sex of the baby i am having to make a neutral baby quilt for this next little one. here are my fabrics, inspired by this quilt i saw on etsy.  i can't wait to put it together!  

do you think this next one will be a boy or a girl?  are the girls going to rule at our house?  i think it's a boy and matt thinks it's a girl!

2 comments:

M said...

So darling! I love those colors. My guess is that you are having a boy. I can't wait to find out!

Michelle said...

I love those quilt colors. Where did you get your fabric? It is fantastic.