HAHAHA! This is hilarious, because I have done it so many times and just keep thinking that I can't be that old!So anyway, I am loving all of your posts! What a fun summer you had! And I just have to say, you are gorgeous. Seriously.
Holy post craze! I kept scrolling down and they just kept going and going. It was good though, you had a lot of catching up to do obviously!
Ok so I just caught up on your blog! You guys are so cute! I seriously miss you!! And that darling Sophie!! She's losing all her baby! I'm not even going to recognize her! Tell everyone hello and hopefully we'll see you someday!
Ha, ha:) Do that ALL the time. I frequently ask Brian, "am I 26 or 27? I can't remember!" Looks like California was fun!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HAHAHA! This is hilarious, because I have done it so many times and just keep thinking that I can't be that old!
So anyway, I am loving all of your posts! What a fun summer you had! And I just have to say, you are gorgeous. Seriously.
Holy post craze! I kept scrolling down and they just kept going and going. It was good though, you had a lot of catching up to do obviously!
Ok so I just caught up on your blog! You guys are so cute! I seriously miss you!! And that darling Sophie!! She's losing all her baby! I'm not even going to recognize her! Tell everyone hello and hopefully we'll see you someday!
Ha, ha:) Do that ALL the time. I frequently ask Brian, "am I 26 or 27? I can't remember!" Looks like California was fun!
Post a Comment