my sister is seriously so creative. rebekka and andy hosted the family halloween party this year. it was AWESOME! every detail was covered, starting with the invitations and ending with the incredible handmade wands.... we all received letters in the mail from 'hogwarts' with our instructions. here is jack with the sorting hat on waiting to be assigned to his house.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
Wow! Looks like so much fun. Love your pink wig. :)
What a FUN party-you are one hot mama ;)I'm so jealous you get to be back in Utah-even though I love where I live. This is the first year we missed MY familys annual Halloween party!
That looks like so much fun! I love that you were Tonks. What a creative party idea!
What a fun family you have! Rockin' the pink hair, Joanna. ;)
Post a Comment