Saturday, August 7, 2010

6 years...

today is our 6th wedding anniversary! we celebrated last night by going to the temple and doing sealings. afterwards we had the most delicious dinner at the melting pot. yum yum. it was a very nice night despite my horrid stomach ache. we had fun going out without the kids... as much as we love them!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

happy anniversary! 6 yrs! You are a perfect couple! sweet pic!

M said...

Happy anniversary! Sounds like you guys had a great time.

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

happy anniversary! Such cute pictures.. I LOVE the pics of your vacation. What a beautiful place!

Brandon and Katie said...

Wow, 6 years! I love doing sealings at the temple to celebrate your anniversary. Miss you!

Adam and Dani said...

Happy anniversary to my favorite couple! Miss you guys.

Sarah said...

Congratulations! :-D I really must try The Melting Pot sometime.

Heather said...

I want to try that place sooooo bad! Maybe for our 6th anniversary Jon will take me! :0)