Wednesday, June 30, 2010

any good tunes?

as i was running this morning i kept thinking that i needed some new tunes on my ipod.... i need some upbeat music that has a good beat to it for running and biking. it's sad that i haven't updated my music in a couple of years. i must be too lazy to sit down and sync it up to my computer. it's time for something new.

so i'm asking you... probably what little readers i have left at this point. what is your favorite music or some of your favorite tunes that you work out to? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

4 comments:

Sjaanie said...

I would love also love any input that anyone has on this!!!

Christian said...

You can't go wrong with Stephen Kellogg & the Sixers.

Heather said...

I generally have the same problem, so I don't think I am going to be very helpful- I am ready for a change too! Love Ga-ga and Britney to workout to, but I am getting sick of them! I am thinking it's time I head back to the 80's! Jon has some good German techno stuff that I think I'll have him put on my player.

lacieinthesky said...

Here's my running playlist, kind of random but enjoy!
Happy Girl: Martina McBride
My Life Would Suck Without You: Kelly Clarkson
In My Head: Jason Derulo (one of my faves)
Hey Soul Sister: Train
I Wanna Dance with Somebody: Whitney Huston
SexyBack: Justin Timberlake
Any Man of Mine: Shania Twain
Wanted: Jessie James
Break Your Heart: Taio Cruz (other fave)
Fighter: Christina Aguilera
Gives You Hell: All-American Rejects
Just Dance: Lady Gaga
Boom Boom Pow (Clean): Black Eyed Peas
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: Tiffany
Jump: Van Halen
Beat It: Michael Jackson
Sweetness: Jimmy Eat World
The Authority Song: Jimmy Eat World
Love Shack: B 52's
Party In the USA: Miley Cyrus
Say Hey (I Love You): Michael Franti
California Gurls: Katy Perry (just added and I love it!)