i probably refer to this blog way too often, but they always have such great things to say. especially today when my patience was thin, i was frustrated, i was probably overly emotional, etc. etc. etc.
here's a great post about practical mothering tips from the blog, bloom.
my favorite part:
"Your children need you to be happy. I think I was too sober and serious as a young mother. Have fun with your children. We are to have joy in this life. Delight in your children. At all ages they have precious qualities. Notice those qualities. Soak in their vitality. All too soon you will have an empty nest."
here's a great post about practical mothering tips from the blog, bloom.
my favorite part:
"Your children need you to be happy. I think I was too sober and serious as a young mother. Have fun with your children. We are to have joy in this life. Delight in your children. At all ages they have precious qualities. Notice those qualities. Soak in their vitality. All too soon you will have an empty nest."
3 comments:
Thanks, Joanna! It's easy to get caught up in disciplining as a mom, but I think when we're happy, the kids actually act up less. :-D
It's a gem, isn't it? I'm glad that you found some peace today when you needed it. I'm still looking for mine today (but I think it will elude me until my final is turned in!)
I'm glad it helped! I can't tell you how many times I walked out of playgroup with screaming children....I know the feeling!
Post a Comment