Wednesday, May 19, 2010

1 week down, 3 to go

i survived my first week of no sugar and exercising every day. hooray for me! i'm doing this for a month until my sister's wedding along with matt, my sister sjaanie and her husband jared. i've had a couple of days of some serious cravings of sugar, but i stood strong and didn't cave. let's see if i can hold out through the larson reunion next weekend. haha!

5 comments:

Sjaanie said...

I'm on day 9 of no sugar...I have yet to exercise. You are much ahead of me!!!!

Barb said...

Good for you! The double whammy!

Melanie said...

I am so impressed. Exercise is no sweat for me but no sugar? Um, I'm pretty sure I couldn't do it. I'd rather exercise 2 hours every day and be able to have some sugar every day then completely cut out sugar altogether. I have a MAJOR sweet tooth. Like I said...super impressed!

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

wow! that takes a lot of will-power. I just found out today that I might have gestational diabetes... looks like I will be joining in on the fun!

The Peach.... said...

I've made the same goal for myself...I was strong the first two days, and then was in charge of making cotton candy for a church carnival and completely broke my streak. Dang! I'm trying.....good luck!