every night i think about all of the things i love about being able to see 24/7 since having my lasiks done.... it's about time i write them down.
-waking up in the morning and seeing the alarm clock.
-waking up in the morning and seeing the trees outside.
-waking up and seeing what the weather is like for the day (and whether i want to jump out of bed or sleep for another hour).
-being able to see jack's cute face when he comes into the room in the morning.
-taking a shower and being able to see where i'm shaving [my legs].
-putting makeup on without having my face 2 inches from the mirror.
-not having sophie grab my glasses off all day.
-not having my glasses fog up.
-not having to wipe the rain off of my glasses every time i go outside.
-not having as many headaches.
-being able to lay on the couch with my face on the pillow and still being able to see the t.v.
-seeing the alarm clock when i go to bed at night.
-if i need to get up in the night, being able to see the kids in the dark!
just a few things i've thought about over the past couple of weeks. i'm sure there are many more!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeah for you! I know how much you disliked your glasses. The best part will be riding on California Screamin' without your glasses! We can't wait!
i have loved having lasik. congrats. you'll just have times when you think you need to run and get your glasses. that happened to me for a while. it's so nice to be done with blurry vision.
That is so awesome. I'm happy for you. :-D
Oh wow, I am SO jealous. That must be such a cool feeling to be able to SEE! I'm so happy for you.
I can only imagine that I would agree with all of those if I were lucky enough to have lasiks :)
Oooh, that's so cool! My husband got lasik done and he absolutely loves it too!
Post a Comment