i got this beautiful hydrangea wreath for Christmas from Kim & Tom. i should add that i've wanted one forever. i love it and have been waiting to hang it up (uh, since before Christmas). i've been trying to find the perfect place for it where it won't get hurt. it is stuffed full of dried hydrangeas, and i just love it! with some help from my incredibly crafty friend and tasteful husband (hehe) here it is!


4 comments:
I don't think I've seen a wreath like that before. It's beautiful and beautifully placed!
That is gorgeous, I need to know where it's from! Stat!
Joanna,
I just spent close to an hour looking through your fun blog. I now feel all caught up on you guys. You have such a cute family. Jack and Sophie are getting so big. Take care, just wanted to say hi.
--Shelly G
I have never seen anything like that before. It is really beautiful! You have such classy taste.
Post a Comment